You may not be able to travel now due to Covid-19 but that should not obstruct your spark of wanderlust. Let these 7 travel movies transport you into a completely different world of escapade, fantasy, romance and spontaneity.
- HOLIDAY IN THE WILD- After her divorce, Kate travels to Africa where she meets an elephant conservationist and realises her love for nature. This film is packed with adventure, romance and would definitely make you fall in love with Elephants.
2. EAT PRAY LOVE- It is the story of Eliza Gilbert ,a modern-day American woman who leaves behind her life to examine different aspects of her nature. She goes for pleasure to Italy, for devotion in India and finally to Bali. While she travels the different countries, you would want to travel with her. This movie is everything that will inspire you to explore your life while exploring the world around you.
3. THE DARJEELING LIMITED – In this exuberant drama, three brothers reunite on a train journey towards India. On their journey they confront the reality of life only to know the sole purpose of this reunion which is to visit their mother in a Himalayan convent .
4. Wild: A JOURNEY FROM LOST TO FOUND – In this movie, Cheryl Strayed shares an account of her journey of self-discovery as she completes a three-month solo hike on the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT). Throughout her journey, Cheryl learns what it means to confront her fears and emotions, to appreciate the simple things in life, to take life day by day and to trust that enjoying the present moment of life is enough.
5. MIDNIGHT IN PARIS- A surreal story of Gil,a writer who wishes to go back in time and finds the perfect opportunity to do so. This movie will undoubtedly transport you to Paris of the 1920s.
6. THE BUCKET LIST – A heartfelt movie in which two terminally ill men bust out of the cancer ward to attain their bucket list. This movie will definitely inspire you to cut off your bucket list.
7. LOST IN TRANSLATION- A beautiful film in which bob and charlotte travel across Tokyo and create memories which will always stay with them . This movie will surely tempt you to visit Japan.
Let me know in the comments below which movies you loved watching!!